Home

Saturday, August 21, 2010

No Impact Week


After watching the film No Impact Man last month, I researched into Colin Beavan and family's one-year experience in drastically lowering their impact on the environment journeying into the "deep green."

No Impact Man has expanded to an 'organization' with a blog titled The No Impact Project, and teaming up with the Sierra Club, it has created an event called No Impact Week. This "one week carbon cleanse" is mapped out for you step-by-step in an online manual complete with other resources and savvy green suggestions.

Our little family is going to do No Impact Week, along with many other people and families who have pledged to do it, starting on August 29th. I'll blog about our whole journey, but what I want to know from you is....

Who wants to do this with us? If enough people want to do this, I'll host a daily blog hop for everyone interested, and maybe we will even have a twitter party at the end of the week. I would love to make a big deal out of this, but I need to know from you all if you want to join with me.

So comment or e-mail me if you want to do this with us, and visit the No Impact Week site to sign up for your manual!

No comments:

Post a Comment