Home

Monday, February 22, 2010

The 30 Day Shed

No, I'm not doing Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred. I'm losing copious amounts of hair. And I have been for almost three weeks now.

Ew.

I know it's all part of that hormonal post-pregnancy crash, but it's sad when you run your fingers through your hair after a shower (a.k.a. me-time) and you see your once luscious pregnancy locks between your fingers.

So... adios pretty pregnancy hair. I surely hope to meet you again sooner than later. 2011 sounds good to me.

--

In other news, my baby's Christening was yesterday, and it was beautiful. I'll post a picture soon.

2 comments:

  1. I can So relate. It kind of takes a little fun out of the "me" time doesn't it? Plus there is hair all over my house!

    ~Ida Mae
    http://www.treeswillbend.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete