Home

Thursday, October 21, 2010

Letting the cat out of the bag...


We're on the road to two under two!

Now that I have told my employer, I can finally let the blogging on our pregnancy begin...!
As in, I have been dealing with weaning due to low supply, morning sickness, exhaustion with a newly walking little one, and gagging worse than I ever knew I could while cleaning dirty cloth diapers. Oh, and with a due date of May 27, 2011 and a plan to have a natural birth, we're nine weeks along right now. Ole'!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! Have a healthy and happy pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I am always here to talk about natural childbirth. Have you decided to take a bradley class or use a doula? I know it is early, but I am so excited that you guys have this goal! WOOHOOOOOO!

    Go Big Brother!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats! I'm excited to hear about your pregancy and your birth!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man, I think I've been brainwashed by the system. I see 'Big Brother' and I think George Orwell! Anyway, anyway, congrats to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete