Home

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Wardrobe Malfunction.

FYI- This post may be too much information.

.....

Have you ever pumped and dripped milk in just the wrong place?

Such as smack dab in the middle of your periwinkle blue button up shirt? as in right in the middle of your chest (i.e. the spot of your shirt that makes you think I hope this shirt is big enough to stay shut when it gets close to pumping time)? on your break? right before a huge inservice meeting?

I HAVE! Today.

At least I washed a big spoon for the meeting's fruit salad before I walked back from break. Everyone thought it was water on my shirt, right?


Anyone else have some wardrobe malfunction stories? They don't have to be breastfeeding-related!




.....

(In other TMI news, Gabe hasn't pooped since Sunday night, and I'm scared of the diaper that breaks the spell.)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that's so emberassing! Love your blog! I'm a fellow SITStah :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol about your postscript! Avery hadn't pooped since last Wednesday until yesterday (Tuesday).... it was horrible when it finally happened! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww it's okay. I remember many times in public I'd walk around with two dots on my boobs.

    If people look at you funny, just act like nothing is out of order.

    ReplyDelete