Home

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Introducing... The Diaper Pail.

A friend of mine asked about our diaper pail today, so I figured I would share.



We use a Wahmies Pail Liner (the laundry is in right now) in a plain old plastic, foot-pedaled trash can. It works pretty good. It smells when we open it, but it contains the scent pretty darn well. When picking out a trash can, choose ones with a lip on it so that there is more of an air tight seal.

We also own a Planet Wise Hanging Wet/Dry Bag for emergencies, some laundry days, and travel. It's awesome, and the prints are fabulous. This might also be a good option for extra smelly diapers, though they do not offer the same amount of storage as the trash can.

In other news, we've been searching for a daycare, and I am so excited to let you know Gabriel will be able to sport his fluffy butt even when I work full-time!

2 comments:

  1. You are going to work full time? Doing what!? Details details! I want to hear from you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I spoke to you at the farmer's market this morning. I hope the demo went well for you. I too have been recently searching for a daycare for my son and we cloth diaper as well. So far the two we've toured agreed to accomodate cloth. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised. If you don't mind me asking, which ones have you researched? I am in the Collingswood area.
    Thanks.
    Sara
    sarajoneshome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete